KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Facing issues while Torrenting? Port Forwarding will solve this.

mikegerrard

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
So, A few days back when I was downloading a movie from torrent & it was seeding at it's best but the other day torrenting stopped and it wasn't working anymore. After researching on the internet and reviewing other people's queries. I came to realize that my ISP has blocked my ports which wasn't allowing the torrent to begin. Then, finally, I found the solution that Port Forwarding will solve this issue once in for all.
By the time, I was using PureVPN so while connected to VPN, I can't unblock the ports so the customer support told me that I would have to buy a Port Forwarding addon in my subscription then I would be able to unblock the ports and the configuration is very easy.
Thanks to Google that solution to every problem is now on my fingertips.
I am dropping a source. If any of you guys face such issue then do read it once. It will help you understand what is port forwarding and how it works.
Source: Port Forwarding

DonaldS

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Facing issues while Torrenting? Port Forwarding will solve this.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 10:35:09 am »
But As I've searched Port Forwarding has a price and it costs a lot in terms of per month.