KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

VPN Recommendations required

DonaldS

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
VPN Recommendations required
« on: October 26, 2018, 09:29:46 am »
My IPVanish will expire next month on November 15th. Planning to change my VPN provider. I was searching on google and reading several reviews of numerous VPN providers and ran into this Black Friday VPN Deals blog, offering upto 96% discounts. Now where I'm stuck is that which VPN should I go for.

Need your recommendations guys.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 02:02:57 am by DonaldS »

Wilsondrake

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: VPN Recommendations required
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 10:13:54 am »
My IPVanish will expire next month on November 15th. Planning to change my VPN provider. I was searching on google and reading several reviews of numerous VPN providers and ran into this Black Friday VPN Deals blog, offering upto 96% discounts. Now where I'm stuck is that which VPN should I go for.

Need your recommendations guys.

Since you are going for black friday VPN discounts, it is advised you are well educated about fake discounts and life time subscription deals. You will stumble upon a lot of websites claiming to give away the best deals. But some of the credible sites will surely look like what you have mentioned and also something like https://www.kodivpn.co/black-friday-vpn-deals/

Ensure some features like:
  • Kill swtich
    Higher number of servers
    Split tunneling
    Leak Protection

Dylan Cooper

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: VPN Recommendations required
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 03:32:33 am »
I'll suggest you to go with ExpressVPN, as i am using it since very long. ExpressVPN is industry best VPN as per experience!