KodiTips Forums

Covenant - Download option and list of links gone

linaka

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant - Download option and list of links gone
« on: July 27, 2017, 03:44:32 pm »
I have just uninstalled Exodus and installed Covenant. Want to download movies and TV to my laptop but can't. Have enabled the Download option and set up the Download Folders but when I click on my episode I get a menu with Play, Show Information and More. If I select More I get a bigger menu but Download is not in the list. I used to be able to click on the episode and it would take me to the list of links to stream or download. This is no longer happening!

I am a newbie and appreciate any help.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:20:00 pm by linaka »

TonyH

• +22/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant - Download option and list of links gone
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:09:19 pm »

linaka

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant - Download option and list of links gone
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:41:22 pm »
Have you read this post?
http://forums.koditips.com/index.php?topic=255.30

Yes, unfortunately I have done all of that I still only get the limited menu from the list of episodes and no Download option anywhere!

linaka

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant - Download option and list of links gone - SOLVED
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 03:46:40 pm »
Its working now!  Everything was set up correctly.  There was one slight change from Exodus to Covenant on my Windows 10. On Exodus, by clicking the movie it would take me directly to the list of streams. Now it displays a Context Menu with PLAY and SHOW INFORMATION and MORE.  This was my problem. I didn't want to select PLAY as I wanted to see the list of streams before selecting one to Play!  But selecting PLAY then displayed the list of streams where I can download one!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 03:48:45 pm by linaka »