KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Trakt Issues......

Irishgrumpy

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Trakt Issues......
« on: February 17, 2019, 04:32:44 pm »
Hi,
Updated to Kodi 18 Leia but having issues with Trakt.
Have re-authorized a few times and it works first time. But when I watch a show a back out to "my collection" page, all my shows are listed, not just the "un-watched" ones as set in the side bar......
Also cleared cache and providers......
Any help appreciated.

broknsymetry

• +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trakt Issues......
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 06:37:16 pm »
"Collection" is not the same as "Watchlist".  When one episode of a series is watched that is listed in the "Watchlist", that series is removed from the list.  In the "Collection" a series is not considered watched until all episodes have been watched, even then it is not removed from "Collection" just marked as watched.  This behavior is frequently a cause of confusion.  If you have watched all episodes and that series still shows in your "Collection" listing then either their is an issue with your installation or Trakt has not updated your cache yet.  The Trakt website has had some issues today, but I do not think the api calls have been affected.

Irishgrumpy

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 04:17:18 pm »
Thanks for reply.
But it seems to be Leia 18.1 as I have a box running LibreELEC and Kodi 17.6 and it works fine....

flhthemi

• +21/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:25:58 am »
I have just recently noticed 13 Clowns, Yoda and Exodus Redux all presenting the same issue:

1) Open the addon and go all the way into one of your Trakt lists. (I used a TV Show list)
2) Notice the watch status indicators are PRESENT.
3) Select a TV Show and the same is true - indicators are there.
4) Now go into Seasons for that show.
5) If you back out to the Shows list now all the indicators are GONE.
6) If you go forward into Episodes and then back to Seasons they're gone too.

I don't recall this happening in 17.6 I have seen it only with V18.X.
Might be a bug in the addons (I think they are all cloned and I'm not saying cloning is bad) or 18.X has a bug or Aeon Nox Silvo skin might be the issue. I don't know, as I'm not a coder. Now, I'm not pointing fingers so don't anyone get their panties all in a bunch.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 09:30:02 am by flhthemi »