KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Yoda torrent support - Real Debrid

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Yoda torrent support - Real Debrid
« on: March 07, 2019, 05:47:00 am »
Hi,

Saw that Yoda has updated to include torrent links and unofficially their resolution - however despite a few attempts at playing from a torrent link I don't think Yoda has resolved one link. I tried a few random films (Green Book) and TV series (True Detective S3) but the only links that will resolve are the normal RD file hosts. I use Seren from time to time and it does resolve RD torrent links but it's Trakt integration is flaky and Yoda has a larger number of scraped file hosts so I'd rather keep using it exclusively. Can I ask if anyone has managed, with a Real Debrid premium account, to have Yoda successfully resolve a torrent link?

Thanks

TopekaRoy

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Yoda torrent support - Real Debrid
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 12:27:36 am »
It's worked for me a couple of times (to watch, not to download and save) when I didn't have any regular HD streams available, but on more obscure movies and shows, it will hang because there are no seeders. Do you have "BitTorrent" installed on your device? I'm not sure if it uses that or has a built in torrent engine. I've seen notifications that say something about resolving the magnet link and downloading to real-debrid cloud, so I don't think you need an external apk, but you can try it.

jacksuarez7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Yoda torrent support - Real Debrid
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 07:49:40 am »
It's worked for me a couple of times (to watch, not to download and save) when I didn't have any regular HD streams available, but on more obscure movies and shows, it will hang because there are no seeders. Do you have "BitTorrent" installed on your device? I'm not sure if it uses that or has a built in torrent engine. I've seen notifications that say something about resolving the magnet link and downloading to real-debrid cloud, so I don't think you need an external apk, but you can try it.

Hi - thanks for the response....I have noticed recently that it's resolving some (but not all) RD torrent links, certainly not skipping through all of them as it used to do, not sure if this is a Yoda upgrade or if it's ResolveURL related but I'll take more usable links anyday!