KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Unwanted Torrent stream links in Yoda searches

1sikguy

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Unwanted Torrent stream links in Yoda searches
« on: March 09, 2019, 12:32:04 am »
I do not want to use Torrents (no VPN). I have removed Torrent support in all the Yoda settings, and in the ResolveURL and URLResolver settings.YET I am STILL receiving numerous Torrent stream links for Limetorrents, Torrrentdownloads,  and Kickass2  Torrents in my searches. How can I remove these stream links?
They are not listed as Providers in the settings. They appear to be coming through Real-Debrid stream links, none in the Free stream links.

Not having this problem with any other addons...JUST Yoda.

flhthemi

• +21/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Unwanted Torrent stream links in Yoda searches
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 10:09:18 am »
I'm not positive on this but I read that this method does not expose you to your IP. If I come up on the article I read again I'll edit this and add the link to it. I have it all turned off in Yoda's settings and in the resolver settings and I do not subscribe to RD and I don't see them at all.

Here is Da Butcher's youtube video explaining this method. He goes into it at about 3:30 into the video.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:27:04 am by flhthemi »

1sikguy

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Unwanted Torrent stream links in Yoda searches
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 11:02:45 am »
I'm not positive on this but I read that this method does not expose you to your IP. If I come up on the article I read again I'll edit this and add the link to it. I have it all turned off in Yoda's settings and in the resolver settings and I do not subscribe to RD and I don't see them at all.

Here is Da Butcher's youtube video explaining this method. He goes into it at about 3:30 into the video.

Thank you my man!!! Awesome information on my issue. After reading this I will set this Torrent procedure without fear from my ISP!

Great job bud!