KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Missing artwork in Yoda and Exodus Redux

1sikguy

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Missing artwork in Yoda and Exodus Redux
« on: May 16, 2019, 08:44:34 pm »
Suddenly, I am missing a lot of artwork(both Posters and Banners) in my Trakt My Movies list in Yoda,
and Exodus Redux. I have a Fanart.tv API, and have tried FOUR different TMDB API keys. Nothing
solved thee problem as of yet. Everything was working fine a few weeks ago

flhthemi

• +22/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Missing artwork in Yoda and Exodus Redux
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:15:46 am »
I recently had to re-authorize trakt for Yoda. You might try that. Also try opening Yoda/Exodus to the first menu, select TOOLS then CLEAR ALL CACHES. In Exodus you have one additional step TOOLS, CACHE FUNCTIONS, CLEAR ALL CACHES. Doing ALL caches will clear the META CACHE which can affect the artwork.

flhthemi

• +22/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 08:39:05 am »

Maybe try deleting the thumbnails folder and the textures13.db file. This will clear all the artwork and regenerate it. You have to stop kodi to do this. Make sure any api keys you use are correct and are working keys.

If that doesn't work I would exit Kodi and rename the AppData\Roaming\Kodi folder to anything else. When you start Kodi the next time Kodi will make a new clean one. Install the two addons and see what happens.

Now...I'm no expert at reading kodi.log files but maybe you could put Kodi in debug mode, recreate the issue, turn off debug, quit kodi, upload the kodi.log file and post a link to it here and someone might be able to look it over and help you. I might even get lucky and see something.

flhthemi

• +22/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 08:29:17 am »
Sorry, I sure can't help you then. Not a Linux guy just would seem to me there has to be a way on the OS to get the permission set so you can do what you want on your own system. Only other thing I can think of that might be causing your art to fail is connection to the sites (maybe your IP blocks them or you're using a VPN etc.)