KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Addon's No Longer Working?!

hansolo77

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Addon's No Longer Working?!
« on: August 02, 2019, 08:18:40 pm »
Did my ISP suddenly block all my Kodi addons?  Granted, they're 3rd party unofficial addons, but I learned about all of them from koditips.  I currently use Exodux Redux, Venom, Numbers, and Destiny of Deathstar.  All of the addons were working up to about 2 hours ago.  They still pull my Trackt lists, and populate with current stuff.  But none of the artwork is pulling down (just a generic banner art). When I click on a show, they don't pull down a list of seasons, rather just return to the list of shows or actually pop-up "Nothing Found", "Nothing Returned", etc.  I can't watch any movies or TV shows from any of these addons.  Is anybody else having problems?  This was first noticed by my Dad, who called me up then I noticed it on mine too.  We have the same ISP but different addresses.

Help! :)

Joeg8385

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Addon's No Longer Working?!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 11:55:02 pm »
Could be some server issues with tvdb etc. Movies for me works but tv shows no longer works. Only random tv shows actually populate and load. Others just return to the previous screens and dont load the seasons.

hansolo77

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 12:12:15 pm »
Good to know it wasn't just me.  Seems like it's working again now though.

broknsymetry

• +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 08:45:51 pm »
It was TVDB, their site was down a little while last night.  I think they are trying to upgrade the site.

flhthemi

• +22/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 08:58:30 am »
The API was changed, Kodi's scrapers failed due to errors in the new API. They rolled it back (the API) and Kodi Devs have updated the scrapers. So manually check for new updates.

See HERE
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 09:08:13 am by flhthemi »