KodiTips Forums

Newbie and I'm not very technical...

Lisae30

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Newbie and I'm not very technical...
« on: July 28, 2017, 02:13:42 pm »
Today my box has been playing up
Jarvis 16.1 can't remember the name of the build...but exodus is coming up with error check the log and nothing works???  Can anyone help I'm rubbish lol

Martin131

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie and I'm not very technical...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:18:46 pm »
Hi guys struggling to post on here hope someone can help. I have the filling problem with my kodi  https:paste.ubuntu.com/2519261/

Buzz Marshall

• +11/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 04:00:11 pm »
need more specific information about your issue... but if its exodus related you may want to do a bit of reading around the site because a lot has changed in the last month, with no updates coming from the tva servers because of the take down that may be the issue, but if your issues started after that by following some of the fixes posted here you may need to see what others have moved to as there a few different plug-ins now...

Lisae30

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 04:16:49 pm »
Exodus has been working fin up until today. I'm not that good with the box and kodi type stuff...sorry so is exodus an add on..do I need a different add on or does the whole box build thing need changed...sorry not technical at all...this kodi thing was a friends idea I've no clue

TonyH

• +22/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 05:05:55 pm »
If you do have a 'build' as you said above, you may want to search for an update to the build first...

Coop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 03:35:23 am »
Excuse me I am new to this site and not technical at all either I cannot even find how to make my own post on here is why I am posting in this one please don't be mad I need help with my Amozon fire box all my addons quit working one day at a time I keep getting a indiago message or videome message that requires authorization can someone help me out please I am totally lost at this thanks so much coop

hatrix

• +16/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 04:08:23 am »
Excuse me I am new to this site and not technical at all either I cannot even find how to make my own post on here is why I am posting in this one please don't be mad I need help with my Amozon fire box all my addons quit working one day at a time I keep getting a indiago message or videome message that requires authorization can someone help me out please I am totally lost at this thanks so much coop
well basically u need to wipe your kodi and start fresh. Indigo and tva are gone so if you bought the boxloaded then most likely everything is outdated or broken

Kruncy

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 01:44:42 pm »
@ coop
FYI - To start a new thread, start at the page with a list of threads, then click on the PLUS button (top right or bottom right of the screen) and select New Topic.

Coop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 12:42:42 am »
Thanks so much 😁