KodiTips Forums

Made in Canada CBC News Network

dry

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Made in Canada CBC News Network
« on: July 30, 2017, 01:32:24 pm »
Just wondering why CBC News Network works in Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and NOT in Krypton (any version). As a previous post noted a He man type of cartoon is looping.

bigguy1231

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Made in Canada CBC News Network
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 10:36:24 pm »
Just wondering why CBC News Network works in Kodi Jarvis 16.1 and NOT in Krypton (any version). As a previous post noted a He man type of cartoon is looping.

Go into System/Settings/Addons  Then click on my addons. Go down to Video Player input stream and click on it. You will then see two items on the list, Input stream adaptive and RTMP Input. Click on each to enable them. That should get rid of the he man cartoon and allow things to work properly. At least it did for me.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 10:45:00 pm by bigguy1231 »

Montezuma

• +2/-1
  • Team Made in Canada - MiC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 03:03:50 am »

Go into System/Settings/Addons  Then click on my addons. Go down to Video Player input stream and click on it. You will then see two items on the list, Input stream adaptive and RTMP Input. Click on each to enable them. That should get rid of the he man cartoon and allow things to work properly. At least it did for me.

Excellent advice, Kodi has set RTMP input as disabled by default in Kodi v17+.  This is the go-to fix if MiC is having issues after upgrading your Kodi install.

BogMan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 09:36:56 am »
Good Morning,
For CBC news I use

hXXttps://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/cbcca-news.

Admins, are we allowed to post outside active links?

Thank you to all the developers and other who work behind the scene
 to make Kodi & Kodi tips work.