KodiTips Forums

Downloading with Covenant

Andy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Downloading with Covenant
« on: July 31, 2017, 07:53:36 am »
Hi,
      I don't seem to be able to download any films/ tv  through Covenant. My internet conection is pretty slow, so I have to download 1080 films first to watch them. I'm running Kodi 17.3 on both my PC and android boxes and running Covenant 1.1.4, I've ticked the box in tools "enable downloads" and set the same path as I did for Exodus, but when I right click on a PC or long hold on a link on android, the download box doesn't appear to start the download, any ideas what's wrong? Lower quality links are streaming fine.
Regards Andy.

pnoyes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading with Covenant
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 08:02:27 am »
I'm having the same problem, and I have a pretty decent connection (30mbps).  Can't download now even tho it was working very well last week, downloading 1080's with no problem.  And Elysium is not working at all.  Try updating Covenant, altho I've done that a few times and it hasn't helped.  I'm using Bubbles now and it is working well, downloading a 4.2GB 1080 thru Quasar and it's working well.

flhthemi

• +10/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 08:31:30 am »
Both of you need to read REPLY #31 in this thread: http://forums.koditips.com/index.php?topic=255.30

Andy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 10:50:09 am »
Cheers for that flhtemi.......altered default action to "Directory" and it's working perfect............Tools - Playback -  Default actions = "Directory".