KodiTips Forums

Confused

Morgan69

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Confused
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:32:44 pm »
Hello, pretty new to all this and not technical, usually use You Tube, anyway had to update from 16.1 to 17.3 and all seemed well, did some additional add ons, all OK then last night we lost sound, Exodus saying No Stream available. went for help and was told to delete Exodus and reinstall, followed instructions to the letter but message is now saying Exodus cannot install from the Exodus Repository. Also once I had changed up to 17.3  ( think it is and not 17.1) when you open Kodi and the screen opens TV ADDONS with the catagories, ie. SYSTEM, PROGRAMME, MOVIES, MUSIC, that is no longer there. It is a pain to try and get into the add ons from there but I manage it but I have no sound on hardly anything

hatrix

• +16/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 05:19:47 pm »
well tvaddons as it used to be is gone, along with most of its addons.
Exodus can still work but it is no longer updated or maintained. Covenant is the new replacement for it.
I would go through and remove the tvaddons addons and sources, Then follow the guides on www.koditips.com to install covenant and the various other updated addons.

flhthemi

• +5/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Confused
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 05:28:35 pm »
Help us help you. Tell us a few things about your system.

1 Windows, Android etc
2 Get the version of Kodi for us by /system/System Info/About Kodi
3 Are you using the default Kodi skin?

Also note the TVaddons.ag has been gone since mid June do to legal issues. So, many of the addons that you may have gotten there are available via this site but you'll have to read up on Colossus repo and Smash Repo.