KodiTips Forums

Trouble downloading new Exodus repo v3.0

Lara-X

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Trouble downloading new Exodus repo v3.0
« on: June 20, 2017, 10:54:33 am »
Hi there, thank you for reading. I am trying to install the latest version of the exodus repo v3.0 I can only seem to find direct links to the download as appose to typing the url in the add source box on kodi so this is a new method for me. I am using a second generation firestick and kodi 17.3. So i tried to use the downloader app on my firestick to download the repo from the koditips website and made a note of where it had saved. Then when i go into kodi/install from zip file and navigate to where it should be which it told me was sd card/downloader it simply isn't there. Now I'm not an expert by any means but i have gotten pretty good at this and can usually figure it out on my own but this time i really am stumped. Can anyone help please?

Re: Trouble downloading new Exodus repo v3.0
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 02:13:35 pm »
Downloaded the new repo 3.0 but still no exodus.Installed ok but not working. Is it down?

nahidl

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble downloading new Exodus repo v3.0
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 02:38:55 pm »
Hi there, thank you for reading. I am trying to install the latest version of the exodus repo v3.0 I can only seem to find direct links to the download as appose to typing the url in the add source box on kodi so this is a new method for me. I am using a second generation firestick and kodi 17.3. So i tried to use the downloader app on my firestick to download the repo from the koditips website and made a note of where it had saved. Then when i go into kodi/install from zip file and navigate to where it should be which it told me was sd card/downloader it simply isn't there. Now I'm not an expert by any means but i have gotten pretty good at this and can usually figure it out on my own but this time i really am stumped. Can anyone help please?

Check out my comments on your other post. I also sent you a PM with some other tips. Hopefully that will work for you.