KodiTips Forums

Covenant Real debrid issue

jacksuarez7

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Covenant Real debrid issue
« on: August 15, 2017, 03:44:24 am »
Hi,

Have Covenant running on 2 AFTVs in the house. One iteration is working fine with trakt and debrid, the other isn't working for either debrid or trakt.....I tried clearing the authorisation/re-authorising for both debrid and trakt, no joy. I cleared cache and providers, again no joy. Forced an update to see if that would helped, no joy, restarted and again no joy - both are running the same version of Covenant - anyone experienced this issue and have any ideas?

Cheers

jasonh1965

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant Real debrid issue
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 03:34:22 pm »
Hi,

Have Covenant running on 2 AFTVs in the house. One iteration is working fine with trakt and debrid, the other isn't working for either debrid or trakt.....I tried clearing the authorisation/re-authorising for both debrid and trakt, no joy. I cleared cache and providers, again no joy. Forced an update to see if that would helped, no joy, restarted and again no joy - both are running the same version of Covenant - anyone experienced this issue and have any ideas?

Cheers

I'm having issues also. I have 4 fire sticks with no problems at all. I bought a new fire tv box and after trying to authorize real-debrid everything looks good and debrid links show up, but I can't play them. It seems like the authorization looks right, but isn't really workin. Any ideas?

jacksuarez7

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant Real debrid issue
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 03:43:56 am »
Hi,

I reauthorised and restarted a few times since I posted above and it seems to have resolved itself....I did try a few other addons aside from Covenant to check if it was a debrid issue or a Covenant issue (it was a Covenant only problem) - it eventually, a few hours after, worked itself out so was probably a transitory addon specific issue. Can you play debrid links via other addons or is it all addons? Try Elysium which has debrid support, just make sure you have debrid enabled in the settings.......