KodiTips Forums

Movies in covenant not working

tmartin722

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Movies in covenant not working
« on: August 15, 2017, 05:05:37 pm »
I installed kodi and covenant over the weekend and had no issues for 3 days. Now when I access covenant it will only pull list of movies I have already watched and will not find anything else. The TV side seems to be unaffected and can still watch and find shows.

flhthemi

• +8/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Movies in covenant not working
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 06:18:13 pm »
Have you made ANY changes to ANY addons or Kodi settings, including Covenant, in the past 3 days?

tmartin722

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 06:24:26 pm »
Not that I know of, but I'm not the only one using it. I tried to delete and reinstall but it didn't seem to help. Tried to reset setting to default but that didn't help either.

flhthemi

• +8/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 11:00:01 am »
Maybe try going to Programs and look at Trakt's (If you have it installed) settings and see if they look right and maybe reauthorize Covenant on Trakt. Open Covenant's Configuration>General>Look at "Indicators" if you have Trakt installed it should be set to Trakt.

That's all I got... :-\
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:04:21 am by flhthemi »

bor15

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 08:43:36 am »
if it is showing movies that you have watched only, click left or move mouse to the left edge of your screen and a menu should show. there will be something under view settings. it scrolls from watched to all videos to unwatched ... you may have it set to watched