KodiTips Forums

HD streams

SamboSlice

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
HD streams
« on: August 20, 2017, 02:50:07 am »
Anybody else have a problem with all the HD streams skipping on covenant the last 3 days?

broknsymetry

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: HD streams
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 11:34:19 am »
I've not had any problems streaming, just few sources.  It has been that way since the "Great Purge".

arm247

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 07:50:11 am »
Same Here ,
I cleared cache and providers within covenant and worked for a day then back to skipping hd streams again ?...

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 07:20:21 pm »
the streams have been working pretty good here but i have had to reset the providers and cache a couple of days now in a row because some of the network stations were there working one day and then the next when trying to go back into them nothing was happening... eg: trying to get history channel via the networks under tv it would be there one day and the next day when going back if i hit history channel nothing happens.. cleaning the providers and cache seems to restore everything tho... I noticed it sat after trying to go back and watch some more of the Gangsters series from Fri nite... other then that tho the streams have been working pretty good...

denzle

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 02:38:56 am »
Anybody else have a problem with all the HD streams skipping on covenant the last 3 days?