KodiTips Forums

Tip

SamboSlice

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Tip
« on: August 20, 2017, 02:54:18 am »
Installing Ares Wizard is MUCH faster and a lot less complicated than people made it out to be.

hatrix

• +19/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
Re: Tip
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 04:52:03 am »
I don't think anyone made it out to be hard. It's just better to learn to install add-ons yourself than rely on a wizard

flhthemi

• +8/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 09:01:47 am »
I don't think anyone made it out to be hard. It's just better to learn to install add-ons yourself than rely on a wizard

+1 On that! Learning how to do it yourself is the BEST way to install addons!

Buzz Marshall

• +16/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 07:49:48 pm »
Sorry nothing personal and i don't mean to sound rude... but if it was in any way complicated it would be useless as the main point of a plug-in like ARES was to make something that easily turns control over your device to a bunch of strangers so you don't really have to know anything about it or invest any of your time in learning how it works...

Kodi is a a participation sport which means people should at least take the time to learn how to do the simplest of things such as adding plugins...

SpaceInvader

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 08:13:29 am »
Although the builds are great, I still prefer even the look of the Kodi interface.
I always install builds on my family and friends devices who aren't up for messing around with it. When you install all the individual addons yourself I find it much more convenient as you will learn what works what doesn't work and if the build goes tits up or does not get updated it's not as simple and fast as removing singular addons and reinstalling what you need.

deadite72

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 12:06:56 pm »
I like Ares for the tools it offers. My buffering issues have improved since I used Ares.

Cymbalta

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 03:47:45 pm »
Installing Ares Wizard is MUCH faster and a lot less complicated than people made it out to be.

:o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;) :D

Yes!!! Handy for a self thought Android box cadet, friends quoted mad money from places to add stuff on or fix their boxes. It's easy peasey as we all know, following the likes of Youtube and users in Kodi Tips  :-[ :P ??? 8)