KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

Covenant not working

Wildwvrose

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant not working
« on: August 30, 2017, 10:37:32 am »
I am not new to using my firestick, and I have ip vanisb. I am definitely connected & my internet. Covenant is doing the same as others are posting, shows names of movies on the lists but doesn't do anything when I click on them. I have a 2nd gen firestick, Kodi 17.3, with Misfit Mods HardNox build. I do not want to upgrade to 17.4 yet because it doesn't work with the HardNox build they say in the misfit mods group & I really like the build. But I see other people having the same issue with Covenant that I have who are on other systems. I have reinstalled Covenant also & it is definitely the 1.1.11 version. Other add ons play movies fine, but I really liked using Covenant. Can anyone help?

Kstring7

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant not working
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 11:30:36 pm »
Interested to see what people say about this, I'm having the same issues as the op but I don't have ipvanisg or any vpn installed for 17.4 covenant does the same for me.