KodiTips Forums

SportDevil Tips - How i can RAISE the 8 seconds i can obtain of buffers ??

DjDiabolik

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hi Boys & Girls..... i need some suggestion/tips when i use kodi by SportDevil Addons posted, now, in this forums.

My question it's related about buffers......... i have notified this:

Every time, every site, every mirrors and whit all quality also the WORST i obtain ever the same result....... the buffers it's also "set" to about 8 seconds!! Every and ever.........

It's only my connection ? It's a kodi factor ?? It's a Addons factor ?? I don't have idea........ because i never obtain a buffer HIGH from about 8 seconds in every channel or site i use........ i don't thinks it's normal......

flhthemi

• +8/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Well if you thought you would be able to watch anything while the fight was on...I'm sure all the servers were overloaded by that last night.

DjDiabolik

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Well if you thought you would be able to watch anything while the fight was on...I'm sure all the servers were overloaded by that last night.
Yeah... it's possibly but also every days...... not only last night. Also 5 minutes and also on youtube addons for example every time i stay to watch a live stream the only buffers i can see it's MAXIMUM 8 seconds......

Because this ?

deadite72

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: SportDevil Tips - How i can RAISE the 8 seconds i can obtain of buffers ??
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 12:09:03 pm »
Best $ I spent was on paid iptv. It was nice watching boxing without the headaches.