• Kodi Download
Download DTB FirmWare to Unscramble Decoders
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:20:14 pm »
Personal Stream Tool (PST) -
Web GUI 1.07
Firmware upgrade for Personal Stream Tool (PST) Web GUI
Version: 1.07
What is new:
- ETR 290 analyzer modul (GEC2 1.20 firmware upgrade is necessary)
- DVB-S2X support

File Size: 1.75 MB, 

Here is the Unscramble Decoders download itself. In case you are wondering what the hell dtb firmware is, it is a software to enable unlimited free access of digital tv channels on your decoder. In other words, unscramble your decoder and or digital tv and watch premium channels for free. Check out the procedure Here then come back to this page to download it.

sarah

• +9/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Download DTB FirmWare to Unscramble Decoders
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 03:29:54 am »
Is this an advert?

Buzz Marshall

• +16/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Download DTB FirmWare to Unscramble Decoders
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 06:03:44 pm »
My quess would be yes...

As a serious sat hacker i understand what the ETR 290 spec is (its covers part of the DVB spec put out by ETSI), but what exactly there pushing is hard to say... nothing new tho as theres been different firwmare floating around for years for some of the services that supposedly the firmware will help decode streams that have been encoded according to the DVB specs... Its kinda old technology as most serious providers have coupled proprietary CAS's to their stream profiles which renders this kinda useless...

To put it in short form... Any provider totally relying on using the mechanism's covered by the DVB spec as their sole encode/encrypt method might be decoded using something like this coupled to the right hardware... fast is most serious providers even tho they claim DVB compliance have gone on to employ other Conditional Access System which this firmware wont handle... here in north america... DTV is a none complying propriatary system with Dish and ExpressVU who are DVB compliant using Nagravision as the CAS...

I think in some 3rd world areas there were a few markets where some of this worked but its nothing i'd spend any money on which is probably what someones trying to make money off...

don't hold me to it tho as there not really giving anyone much information other then to peak peoples interest...