KodiTips Forums

Covenant download tab

GWA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant download tab
« on: August 29, 2017, 01:24:25 pm »
Hi does anyone know how to get the download tab back within Covenant? It appears to be gone. I'm using the latest version plus running kodi 17.3. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

flhthemi

• +11/-1
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant download tab
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 02:53:01 pm »
Check your settings in Covenant make sure they remained since the last update. It's there in mine V1.1.11.

Here is one way of setting it up...
http://forums.koditips.com/index.php?topic=255.msg2113#msg2113
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 02:57:05 pm by flhthemi »

GWA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 03:40:19 pm »
Hi thanks for the really quick response. I've double checked my settings and they all appear ok. I'm on version 1.1.11 but it has a summary detail of covenant 1.1.3. It's the same file on both iPad and minix neo. The neo seems to still have the download tab once the conceptual menu is activated whereas the iPad doesn't. Not much use since I don't fly with a TV and minix box. The only difffernces I could think was minix was on 17.4 so I updated to that on iPad also with no download option. I still have the download file location with items in it so it worked till a few weeks ago. Thanks again for your help.

flhthemi

• +11/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 04:07:20 pm »
Pretty strange. Can you post a screen shot of where you don't see the download option?

GWA

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 05:57:45 pm »
Hi please see the attached screenshot. This is from the C menu. I.e the two fingers on the link that brings up the menu. Thanks.

flhthemi

• +11/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2017, 09:04:53 am »
Is there a limit to the number of items that can appear on that particular context menu? Could that be it?

Kruncy

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 04:08:06 pm »
Isn't that the context menu you see when you open it from THE TITLE?

To see the Download option, you need to open this menu from the page showing the list of sources/streams.

tn76com

• +1/-2
    • View Profile
    • Kodi Download
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 08:09:00 pm »
Unscramble Decoders download itself. In case you are wondering what the hell dtb firmware is, it is a software to enable unlimited free access of digital tv channels on your decoder. In other words, unscramble your decoder and or digital tv and watch premium channels for free. Check out the procedure Here then come back to this page to download it.