KodiTips Forums

Covenant & ALLUC setting & Scraper Timeout

PAULAAJ2601

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant & ALLUC setting & Scraper Timeout
« on: August 29, 2017, 01:37:47 pm »
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with a couple of problems I'm currently experiencing.  I have gone into setting & entered an API key to enable use of ALLUC, however when I go into the list of providers & enable ALLUC & then come out of settings & go back in it is once again disabled.  I have tried with other providers and it seems to be only happening with ALLUC.  I thought it may be my setup but have the same problem (but in reverse) with my other box (ALLUC originally enabled and wont let me disable).  Also I have my 'Providers Timeout' set to 35 and up until 3-5 days ago had no problems but now when scraping it takes 65 seconds, regardless of the setting.  Again I have the same problem on my other box.  I would appreciate it if anyone can recommend a fix for either of these problem or at least confirm I am not the only one experiencing them.  Thank you

TonyH

• +39/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant & ALLUC setting & Scraper Timeout
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 02:28:01 pm »
My providers timeout has been doing the same thing off and on just on Covenant. I have never used Alluc so I can't help you there, real-debrid gives me more than enough good links.

PAULAAJ2601

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant & ALLUC setting & Scraper Timeout
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 04:29:44 pm »
Thanks for the response, at least I know now I'm not the only one having this problems so chances are its not my setup