KodiTips Forums

covenant installed but not finding anything

Sirmatt22

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
covenant installed but not finding anything
« on: September 03, 2017, 01:03:31 pm »
i  installed covenant throught the colossus repos and have it on my fire stick which has the latest kodi and latest covenant,
when i enter the app and select movies the normal stuff comes up most popular ect but when i click on on anything it loads for 2 seconds and then returns to the same screen same goes for the tv section as well please can i get some advise

oswalt0

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: covenant installed but not finding anything
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 03:40:38 pm »
I encountered the same thing at the same time you did, have you tried again in the last hour or so. I don't know if URLresolver was down or what. But nothing was coming, all is working fine now. Make sure you sign up for real-debrid and alluc.ee. They will make your life and streaming experience 100% better.

mombasa123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:27:55 am »
Have a similar issue.

Looks like Covenant not working well with Real Debrid anymore? Itís barely showing any RD links for TV Shows. Was fine a week ago. Checked al my settings, reset etc. SALTS, Elysium are both fine. The old Exodus addon has the same issue so I am guessing something amiss in the shared codebase?

NB Covenant does find GVideo links etc but RD links are few and far in between (barely any HD).

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 09:31:27 pm »
Hm... not really sure what to say but seems to be working pretty good here as i'm getting a fair amount of RD links... i just try'd GoT's and Narcos and Big Bang a couple of minutes ago..

mombasa123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 11:34:38 pm »
I get HD links for GoT - just not as much as before. For The Last Ship, The Strain, Zoo and just about everything else, v little :(.

Maybe something to do with the new HEVC filter as I noticed for GoT they are not showing anymore (normal 1080p links) are.