KodiTips Forums

Help needed covenant and Elysium

Owens

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Help needed covenant and Elysium
« on: September 08, 2017, 01:03:05 pm »
I have this problem with Elysium and covenant, iv got fire box and upto date 17.4 and iv tried and tried too get these too working right but no joy, the pair will only let me play TVs shows and will not play movies, all they do is play the trailers, could anyone sheaf some light on this for me please. Ps Bob and salts and other ones play the movies completely fine no issues with them. It's just the 2 iv asked about. Thanks

TonyH

• +39/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed covenant and Elysium
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 02:15:18 pm »
You have not given enough info about your problem specifically. Try searching this forum for Covenant and Elysium, there is a lot of info here to read about those two addons.
You should start with getting your own API key for Elysium, there are a couple of links to videos here on the forums on how to do that, or you could even google how to. Let us know how it's progressing after trying that and reading all the other posts.
Good luck

Owens

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 07:33:28 pm »
Thanks for getting back too me the problem is if I want play say wonder woman or Logan  then all I get is the trailer too each film and it's the same too every film, but if I go on too the same addons and go on to shows, ie watch the walking dead or Big Bang theory then I can watch them with out any problems on the 2 addons iv said about, but other addons ie U.K. Turks or salts I can watch movies with out any problems and of course shows, I can't explain if any different because this is what's happing with these 2 addons 

TonyH

• +39/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 04:29:02 am »
how many different sources did you try for each movie? It sounds like the source your picking is giving you a trailer and not the movie

Deggsy56

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 11:28:35 am »
Same here for some movies but not all. No streams yet for some. Wait awhile and they will be there - or get Real-Debrid !! https://real-debrid.com