KodiTips Forums

Covenant web link not working

Mbelentr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant web link not working
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:10:33 pm »
HI, I've the last version of covenant and each time I access to the a movie link it appears only 6 to 8 Web Links when it used to show at least 40 to 50 links. Appreciate your help.

PAULAAJ2601

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant web link not working
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 10:26:21 am »
Hi, I've been having the same problem since Friday night. Seem to be only getting links from the same 5 or so sources in both TV Shows & Movies.  Not getting any YMovie links which I always used to get.  Have seen a couple of other people complaining about the same thing.  There has been a URL Resolver update today (4.0.04) and they say this should have sorted the problem but it doesn't seem to have made a difference to mine.  Sorry I can't help but thought you'd like to know you're not the only one with this problem

wookiee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 01:49:31 pm »
im having same issue exactly , i updated my url resolver , ..and i did a complete wipe of kodi and installed it again and all the dependencies , ..still same thing ..very few links come for any movie and ... no HD quality at all ..

wookiee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 01:49:59 pm »
please let me if you managed to fix it

Mbelentr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 07:16:38 pm »
No still with the same problem. Is there any solution??

TonyH

• +28/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 10:56:59 pm »
I use Covenant every single day, never had a problem. I just now went to new movies/wonder woman. I got 56 links not including any Real Debrid links. I'm using version 1.1.16 and this particular kodi setup I didn't have my own personal TMDB, or fanart.tv API keys installed and it works great. Not sure whats going on with yours, give us some more information