Weird Covenant Problem

MsJackieO

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Weird Covenant Problem
« on: September 14, 2017, 03:58:07 pm »
Hi

First post and it's a cry for help!

I am running Krypton 17.3 on my new android box and I set it up perfectly a few days ago via mediarepos (Smash, Colossus and one other repo I can't remember) and all worked fine. However today I cannot get into any movie year in Covenant post 2014. When I try to access 2015, 16 & 17 the little blue ball spins in the middle of the screen as Kodi tries to open up each year but nothing happens. No error messages. I can watch 2014 and earlier with no issues. I have some films from 2017 saved in my favourites but when I try to open them I just get 'no stream'.

I've had issues with add-ons before but they tend to affect the whole add-on and not just specific years. It can't be a time/date issue as per the 1970 issue on Exodus because the years are present - I just can't get into them past 2014. Help is appreciated!

I only installed a handful of add-ons (not much choice and some big ones have shut down) but I did install a new one called Elysium and that doens't let me get into any category at all.

Help is appreciated xxx

MsJackieO

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Covenant Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 04:55:18 pm »
Despite the above issue with the year an favourites, I can access films from 2015+ via 'people watching' or 'in theatres'.

Strange.

flhthemi

• +11/-0
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 05:04:43 pm »
I had the same thing happen but only with 2017 movies. Covenant has a option to clear it's cache. Try that it worked for me.

Open Covenant
Select Tools
Select Covenant:Clear Cache

MsJackieO

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 05:58:51 pm »
BOOM! Sorted, thank you!

I didn't think the cache would have built up that much after just 3 days and a handful of films. Also weird how it only affected 2015-2017.

Thanks again.