KodiTips Forums

Covenant - can play most everything but wont download

Covenant - can play most everything but wont download
« on: September 21, 2017, 01:24:20 am »
I have set up the playback action to directory and have set the folders correctly. I am able to watch the shows & movies perfectly fine, but when clicking download, I get either "stream not available" or "complete file is 0mb, continue with download?" and it downloads instantaneously and the file is blank. How can I fix this?

*Edit, I was able to download a couple files with Elysium, but still no luck with Covenant.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:06:33 am by hideyokidshideyowife »

flhthemi

• +11/-2
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant - can play most everything but wont download
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:43:49 am »
Some things to try

A) Make sure your download path is correct and does exist. If it's going to an external SDCard on Android change the path to your internal storage and see if that works.

B) Try playing the stream before you try to download it. USUALLY if it plays and all is setup correctly, it will download.

C) Try tossing your arms in the air and turning in a circle 3 times while chanting I love Kodi! :)

broknsymetry

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant - can play most everything but wont download
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 05:17:27 pm »
I have noticed this behavior with certain providers, sometimes being persistent and trying multiple times with the same source will eventually work, sometimes not and then I must move on to another source.