Streams on covenant

Joey88

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Streams on covenant
« on: September 23, 2017, 08:12:53 pm »
On some of the latest movies on covenant all's I get is
01 | IMDARK | CDN
once I click that, it says no stream available, is there summit up with my covenant or is this the case ATM for everyone ?

Jeanne

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Streams on covenant
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:28:17 pm »
Same here. Iím trying to figure out what to do.

Smitty

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 05:37:46 pm »
Same here but plenty for TV

TonyH

• +35/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 06:36:55 pm »
Have you guys tried getting your own TMDB API key and entering it in Covenant settings?

davida1956

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 08:12:48 pm »
There are lots of variables in the general page of settings (tools-settings) if you've changed providers timeout right down to 10 for example then it won't have chance to find many.   I set mine to about 25... the more the merrier... but also slower so you need to tinker a bit. 

Also check to see if you have Autoplay and background ticked on or off. If on then change Autoplay to any other setting and background to Foreground. If there are links there then you'll see them and can select one. If it bombs out try another. You might also want to check and see that your providers are all turned on to start with.

Try a fresh install of Covenant from its Repo and make sure it's the latest version. Sometimes the scraper URL's become outdated but not for long so if its been ongoing then forget that.... If all else fails then install Elysium or Gurzil add-ons both are good and all 3 are very similar... that should give you some food for thought 😉 hope it helps you a bit, good luck  .... David A.

mrjb

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 05:12:06 am »
I am having the same issue as the original poster. The only stream that is being returned is "imdark|cdn".

I have tried a fresh install of Kodi and Convenant. I am using Kodi 17.4 Krypton.

Everything was working fine before I went away in the last week of september, upon return nothing seems to work.

I am also using a VPN.

Is it possible the VPN provider has been forced to black list certain requests. For example I can see Kodi scanning through "Primewire" and I can see the content available on primewire but no stream is returned.

Edit - I guess the vpn can't be blocking anything as I can access the primewire website
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:13:44 am by mrjb »

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 01:32:29 pm »
I would start by doing what Tony suggested regarding the TMDB api key...

Then try without the VPN... ive been findling sometimes not using a VPN seems to work better... can't say for sure but it makes me wonder if maybe some resolvers are being geo-blocked in some way depending on where your seen coming from... just a guess, but i do know in some cases it does seem better without the vpn...

As well make sure you've got the most current urlresolver and the appropriate settings for you case entered in all of the appropriate areas of your addons...

Smike

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 05:56:21 pm »
I have the same trouble with a vpn in the uk when on my pc after a fresh install but works ok on my phone android 7 with same vpn both with the same url resolver 4.0.07
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 05:59:54 pm by Smike »