stuck on spinning wheel

reventrov

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
stuck on spinning wheel
« on: September 28, 2017, 04:11:12 am »
hey,

i have kodi 17.4 on pc,
and when ever i try to go into any tv show/movie it will give me the blue spining wheel for a while and then it will go back to the same screen (chosing a movie/tv show) with out actually loading the avilable episodes/movie

i tried reinstalling kodi, deleted the add ons and reinstalled them and cleared cashe

davida1956

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: stuck on spinning wheel
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 07:00:07 pm »
I used to get that problem very often too. I've found that if you are trying to access specific URL' s (but you might not know it is happening in the background) your ISP could be filtering it out and blocking it.

I tried a reputable freebie VPN package from Play Store and BINGO..... It solved the problem completely. Now if I see the same thing happening the first thing I do is to check my VPN is online and running...If not... fire it up and problem solved again so I've now purchased a package which costs about 35 for 13 months with lots of server choices around the world (bonus!) and yes it does what it says on the box 🙄

I'm using kodi build 17 4 on an Android 6.0 box with the Pulse build installed using the Area wizard. ..... I hope this goes some way towards helping you... if you suspect a PC issue then let me know  ..good luck....

TonyH

• +35/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: stuck on spinning wheel
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 07:05:23 pm »
What addons are you using?