KodiTips Forums

Best live add-on for snet and tsn

Gohd21

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Best live add-on for snet and tsn
« on: June 21, 2017, 10:04:41 pm »
Hey guys, I notice that Made in Canada's snet and tsn feeds rarely work, and struggled through the Vegas expansion draft stream. I thought maybe an opinion on live stream add-ons would be fun. For me I am especially interested in add-ons with snet and tsn ( CFL football season!!).
Other favorites?

RealTV

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Best live add-on for snet and tsn
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 10:58:42 pm »
I supply iptvsubs which is rock Solid and is 90-95% stable for us   only the odd server Maintance issues. Only concern I have is as a reseller there is very little profit to be made.  They are very greedy on this part.

Rocketstreams is another service we just started using.  Very happy with it.  Low cost for the user and the reseller can make a few bucks.  Customer service is the best I have seen.

I used to be a main reseller of vaderstreams. I had to step back from them.  Their customer support is the worst.  No access to help. And because we are west coast the streams are very bad.  Maybe 40-50% relable.

Most of my people buy 2 packs iptvsubs and either rocket or Vader as a backup.

gersey

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 12:54:55 am »
I have had Vader for awhile now and love it!

RodgerB

• +18/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 08:32:29 am »
Unfortunately these channels are heavily geoblocked and almost impossible to find with any reliability. But, most of the events that they host can be found on other sources, such as SportsDevil.  I have been finding Roja Directa to be a great source lately, especially the Rivo TV streams....

Montezuma

• +2/-1
  • Team Made in Canada - MiC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 10:06:11 pm »
I beg to differ that those channels rarely work in Made in Canada.

Admin

• +27/-0
    • View Profile
    • Kodi Tips
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 08:11:57 am »
I second that about MiC. Too many users complaining about slow speeds when they have just a box with 1GB of RAM or running on Wi-Fi internet (Fire Stick users suffer from both.

Latency on wired vs wi-fi is usually 20ms vs 600ms so no matter what your internet speed is, your wi-fi connection will always lag behind and constantly buffer to catch up.

Montezuma

• +2/-1
  • Team Made in Canada - MiC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 07:38:51 pm »
I second that about MiC. Too many users complaining about slow speeds when they have just a box with 1GB of RAM or running on Wi-Fi internet (Fire Stick users suffer from both.

Latency on wired vs wi-fi is usually 20ms vs 600ms so no matter what your internet speed is, your wi-fi connection will always lag behind and constantly buffer to catch up.

Exacty KT!  And those links are always 720p+ and trying to stream those with a Fire Stick or some other low-end device is just pure frustration.  If you want a reliable Kodi experience, make the investment in a good piece of hardware and a wired Internet connection.

Bonanza

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 01:32:39 pm »
Have a look if IPTV Bonanza can help you. Every day new chances.
https://mega.nz/#!wrAFhLBT!z6UR10cM6d3i9mcQh8MGteMDKNM_dZePQXs4i7K-yz0