KodiTips Forums

Don't know where this should go - re: a downloaded repo

EdnaBuford

• +0/-0
  • Don't derp me
    • View Profile
Don't know where this should go - re: a downloaded repo
« on: June 22, 2017, 01:12:42 am »
So I downloaded kodi Israel and a few addons - bob- U.K. Turks , exodus - its working and for that I am grateful - but it's soooooo slow - it's this something I just deal with now? Should I be using the kodi Israel now? It think it was the only way I could get exodus when I googled from troypoint  - anyway. Just wanted to make sure this was the best way to access addon repos - thank you

BogMan

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Don't know where this should go - re: a downloaded repo
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 09:30:44 am »
Good  day,
I'm not really going to be able to answer your questions.

1) Have you checked your download speeds?
2) What type of hardware do you have Kodi installed on?

Once "we" know this we can help you trouble shoot more.

hatrix

• +19/-0
  • I'm the captain now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 10:12:47 am »
Well if it's hosted in Israel that would explain the slow speed. I have all the addons you listed and haven't used kodi israel.
You should follow the guides on koditips.com to install the correct repos for these addons.
Check out this source
https://mediarepos.000webhostapp.com/kodistuff/
It is by a pretty active member of the kodi community named Smash. He created it as a backup for all the major addons. they link back to the original repositories too.

EdnaBuford

• +0/-0
  • Don't derp me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:03:14 am »
 I apprecate the link but I don't really know what I'm looking at when in click on it - I am very limited in my knowledge- so could someone send me a link to the correct repos for exodus? It's working for me but it's slow I'm using kdil.co/repo for exodus and U.K. Turks - but ATM U.K. Turks isn't working for some reason - it was yeasterday

Also I'm using a firestick with krypton 17.3 on it