KodiTips Forums

Cannot access episodes of TV shows in Covenant

tamido

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Cannot access episodes of TV shows in Covenant
« on: October 08, 2017, 10:26:21 am »
I've had covenant for several weeks - everything worked fine. About 3 weeks ago suddenly I couldn't access any TV Show.
In the TV Show menu I can get to the a specific TV show, but not to the list of seasons. After clearing cache I do sometimes get to the list of seasons, but never to the list of episodes and certainly can't search providers for links to specific episodes.
I have no such problem in the covenant Movies section, nor in any of the other kodi addons (Bennu, Bob, etc...).

I've re-installed covenant, I've reinstalled Kodi and covenant, I clean the cache - but the problem remains.

squidward

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot access episodes of TV shows in Covenant
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 11:19:30 am »
I am have the exact same issue. Totally baffled here. Movies work great but impossible to watch The Simpsons. sigh...

mimisam

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 02:37:37 pm »
Hi, I am having a similar issue, I have the amazon firestick 2nd gen with Alexia voice command, I loaded Kodi 17.4 and covenent addon,  it was working fine till I got home to canada, movies and TV shows list all with the exception of "outlander" series written by Diana Galbaldon.  It show on Staz in USA.  I then cleared data on kodi app by going into home app page, manage apps, then kodi and clear data , covenant totally will disappear and then I  reinstalled covenant and it showed up but then mysteriously over the next day it no longer shows.  I am totally stumped.  any ideas out there?

squidward

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 07:08:08 pm »
Ah, the plot thickens - 

I am using a different ISP and everything is now working as expected. Of course the router and firewall are different too so can not say exactly what the issue was, only that it has nothing to do with Kodi or Covenant. Strange that movies were working but TV episodes were not. Regardless, all good here now. I wish everyone else quick tshooting :-)

fyi Kodi 17.5 and latest Covenant. Win 10 x64 

joey8l34

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/quantatxink/
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 03:11:27 am »