KodiTips Forums

AllDebrid?

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
AllDebrid?
« on: October 11, 2017, 02:26:13 pm »
Trying out the free 7 day trial and I've gotta say it sucks big time.  Lots of links but only getting sd quality playback, not sure if it's a free trial thing or what.   Anyone with a paid sub have better luck with streams. This using covenant.

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
Re: AllDebrid?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 06:13:28 pm »
Personally i found that their service was really up and down a lot and always thought it was kinda weird that one would think with the free trial they would be busting their arse trying to impress potential users which doesn't seem to matter to them... i took the leap aways back and used it for a month and found it as crappy as the free trial...

Currently i RD which seems to be much more solid tho it can be picky sometimes as well...

Usually the way these places work is they buy up a bunch of accounts with all the various locker sites and then distribute them amongst users that they sign up... so when theres less users using their link quotas things work ok but when theres more users then available purchased access links things kinda go south... usually crap like this happens when the company over sells its service without re-investing the new income into buying more of the individual file locker accounts...

Using Zevera as a example which is a service thats always been prone to the same thing... on one hand they appeal to the public because your getting sold on access to a whole whack of popular file locker sites as compared to being a user that decides to just purchase single accounts with the file locker host they want but it gets expensive if your paying for 2 or 3 of the popular sites...

I think RD is probably managing and re-investing in more links better then the way AD is handling its business model and its been showing now for a while...

The only one i have not actually checked out yet but intend to is Premiumize...

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 10:09:55 pm »
Yeah ill stick with RD. I also have a premiumize account that works really well with the bubbles addon as it shows which streams are cached. RD though is better with addons like covenant as it seems to list better links than Pre does.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:13:12 pm by Sask3m »

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 11:04:43 pm »
Ya i want to take alook at premiumize as for what it lists as its core features seems to be a pretty good deal... Ive got a couple of file locker premium accounts that ive had for years as i download a lot so if premiumize could even be half as good as they are its worth the money, as well i'd be interested in the uucp usenet service as being in NA makes it tough to setup private servers for content without a big risk... uucp tho has a few ways that would allow someone to park a couple of servers closer then most typical offshore datacenters... so from a cost point it looks like its a really good value...

How long have you had it and how stable does it seem... i realize the ups and downs of the net... but just general speaking does it seems reasonably reliable?

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 12:44:06 pm »
The odd time its been slow but for the most part its excellent, i've been using it for 6 months.   There is also a Pre addon that works well in kodi.  You can add a torrent or nzb file to the downloader on their main site and it will download to their servers and you can then play it through the addon.   Here is a link to their addon if your interested in taking a look. http://kodi-addons.club/addon/plugin.video.premiumize/0.0.12

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:49:50 pm by Sask3m »

gwilly7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 09:27:45 pm »
I also use Premiumize and Real-debrid.  Using Bubbles to stream cached torrents from Premiumize is pretty damn good.  I also use the premiumize cloud addon as well.  It is so easy to use Premiumize to download torrents into your cloud as well.  A little more expensive than Real-debrid but not bad if you pay for the whole year at once.  I used to use Furk.net as well, and their service is pretty good too, but hard to find addons to support furk now.

Sask3m

• +7/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 05:50:58 pm »
I also use Premiumize and Real-debrid.  Using Bubbles to stream cached torrents from Premiumize is pretty damn good.  I also use the premiumize cloud addon as well.  It is so easy to use Premiumize to download torrents into your cloud as well.  A little more expensive than Real-debrid but not bad if you pay for the whole year at once.  I used to use Furk.net as well, and their service is pretty good too, but hard to find addons to support furk now.

Any idea if Bubbles is still being maintained? For instance I noticed that torrentproject is still listed but its been down for some time now. Thanks.

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 10:43:11 pm »
I don't use it anymore but i thought not long ago someone was talking about a pesty popup thing going on with it but in the discussion i thought i had see a few say it was working and being maintained or rewritten...

gwilly7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 10:55:42 am »
The only popup I get is the popup saying that "I see you are using Bubbles quite a bit. Please consider donating"  There has not been an update so bubbles in almost two months but hopefully it is still being maintained.

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2017, 12:53:29 pm »
The only popup I get is the popup saying that "I see you are using Bubbles quite a bit. Please consider donating"  There has not been an update so bubbles in almost two months but hopefully it is still being maintained.

Now i remember what the post was about...

It was because some people were having issues with that pop up coming up almost every time you go to watch something and people were starting to stop using it because of that...

on a personally note i would never use a addon by anyone that was asking for money like that...

Bubbles was at one time not a bad addon and now that i think about it someone must be maintaining it because it never had that pop-up before...