KodiTips Forums

My Bennu tv stopped working

Seanso

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
My Bennu tv stopped working
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:17:57 pm »
My bennu tv shows was working fine and now it stopped. When I select it it won't open. How do I fix this?

kodidave

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: My Bennu tv stopped working
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:13:31 pm »
My bennu tv shows was working fine and now it stopped. When I select it it won't open. How do I fix this?

If your talking about the 228 Live USA channels they are gone as of 2 weeks ago.
Bennu removed the link. For me this was the holy grail that was missing from Kodi.
I really miss watching the Velocity channel big time, Foxnews, MGM, Sony, just to name a few.

flhthemi

• +11/-1
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 09:33:19 am »
Noticed Bennu won't start this morning! Might be server issues? Anyone else having problems opening it?

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:48:30 pm »
says its offline for service till the 18th...

flhthemi

• +11/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 01:41:32 pm »
says its offline for service till the 18th...

Where can I get this info? :)

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 06:29:13 pm »
i find it just pops up on the right hand side of the screen when you start up Bennu.... its still there as i just checked...

actually it made me kinda stop and think as ive used Phoenix since it 1st came out way back and never talked to a server in the same manner as Bennu seems to now currently be doing, and Bennu is supposed to just be Phoenix rebranded but the same coder...

to be honest i am kinda glad that it did that as now that i am aware of this change i will add it to the list of Addons that are using Active code to track and talk to end user boxes...

eventually i will post a list of Ip Address's and related ports being used by Addons running active talkback/trace code in their Addons to keep track of end users devices that are using their Addon in their Kodi setup...

flhthemi

• +11/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 08:59:51 am »
I had turned off that option in the settings...found it to be annoying. Back on now though, thanks!