KodiTips Forums

Trakt.TV Issue with Exodus

Trakt.TV Issue with Exodus
« on: June 22, 2017, 09:50:44 pm »
Okay so I have scoured the internet for a solution to this, but have been unable to find a solution that checks all the boxes.

So a couple of days ago, my Trakt.TV stopped tracking my "watched" shows and movies. I went and cleared the cache and providers and restarted the firestick. I have Kodi 16 Jarvis (I am not a fan of the Krypton version, so Id rather not go here unless I absolutely have to) and when I went to go back, it apparently logged me out of trakt on my device.

So heres where it gets weird. I went to go and log back in, but when I go to exodus/tools/general and then accounts, I select trakt to do authorization and no pop up happens that provides a pin. I tried going online and revoking access to my TV, just to restart the whole thing, but it has had no effect. Other accounts like IMDB and such look like they'd work fine? Like it pops up with the user and password box, but nothing pops up with Trakt. But I dont have them. 

I have  a lot of crap saved on Trakt, so Im hesitant to change unless I cant fix it (since Im familiar with the program) and the same with changing Kodi Jarvis to Kodi Krypton. Im at the end of my patience rope here, can anyone help?

MacPhisto

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Trakt.TV Issue with Exodus
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 08:48:34 am »
Have you read this article of the Trakt issue with Exodus and tried following the instructions.
It worked for me, I am still running a slightly older version of Exodus, (sorry I don't have kodi on right now, so I'm can't remember what version I'm on) but it is still running very smoothly for me, so I'm not rushing to update it.
I think there is a newer version available, not certain if there is a fix for Trakt in the new version.
But following the instructions from this article got everything working for me again.

http://koditips.com/exodus-trakt-not-working-information-fix/

jacksuarez7

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Trakt.TV Issue with Exodus
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 10:00:54 am »
Hi - I had Exodus 3.1.16 running fine barring the fact that I couldn't access new episodes and it Trakt wasn't synching the episodes I watched. Then yesterday pretty much everything stopped working, I couldn't call up my lists, couldn't search etc I updated to 3.1.19 and re-authorised by trakt account (now not tethered to Exodus but just Trakt for Kodi) and it seems to be working as before. Assume the repo linked above contains the newest version.