KodiTips Forums

No hd on bennu tv shows

Seanso

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
No hd on bennu tv shows
« on: October 14, 2017, 05:43:55 pm »
My bennu tv shows were in HD but now the quality is bad. What happened and how do I get HD back?

Admin

• +29/-0
    • View Profile
    • Kodi Tips
Re: No hd on bennu tv shows
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 03:06:34 pm »
When you select a show do you get the prompt asking you what quality to stream in?

Seanso

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 04:03:31 pm »
Yeah it has 3 options best stream, hd, or low quality. I was choosing the best stream option and it was in HD but now the quality is not so good.

TonyH

• +40/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 04:14:39 pm »
Yeah it has 3 options best stream, hd, or low quality. I was choosing the best stream option and it was in HD but now the quality is not so good.

If I remember correctly the best stream option says (may be false). You should choose hd

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 06:16:22 pm »
Usually when selecting BEST its telling the resolvers to NOT apply any filtering on quality while selecting HD will filter everything lower then HD and SD will filter out anything higher then SD...

Currently i find Bennu to actually be working pretty good and its Covenant that seems to be up and down and all over the place... and since the last updates i noticed i had to reauthorize RD on all my development boxes when it came to Convenant yet Bennu worked fine without having to reauthorize... seems weird tho... thankfully i don't normally rely on the public Url resolver code everyones using, I check it all the time as i no a lot that still depend on it but my systems use a different resolving method and resolver...