KodiTips Forums

Covenant?

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
Covenant?
« on: October 14, 2017, 07:08:01 pm »
This is weird but here goes when searching for a show or movie I get a message that says "Blue" then the search starts and all links found are blue. They play but am wondering if anyone else is having this happen?

I have a RD account.

Thanks  :-\ :-\

cybernoodle

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 08:02:40 pm »
Same here. More annoyingly, it doesn't seem to be getting the correct episodes of some TV shows that worked fine earlier in the week.
Gone back to using Specto for now which works fine with episodes.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 08:04:23 pm by cybernoodle »

rtctstit

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 03:12:58 am »
I have the same thing but everything still seems to work. I use Read Debrid and their links have changed to blue wondering if it has something to do with that?

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 09:46:15 pm »
i see the word blue in bennu as well as covenant... everything seems to be working ok... it may have something to do with a skin change or maybe its some type of marker for debugging something... seems more like a visual mark then anything really effecting the addons... at least sofar as i can see..

nanettb

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 11:35:42 am »
I'm having the same problem also another when I attempt to watch a tv program it disappears after even if you have not completed watching it. When I tried to search the  network to get it back it is still gone.  Also it no longer check marks when you watch something it just disappears. Why can I not go back into even search and get the tv program back?

TonyH

• +40/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 01:24:20 pm »
This is weird but here goes when searching for a show or movie I get a message that says "Blue" then the search starts and all links found are blue. They play but am wondering if anyone else is having this happen?

I have a RD account.

Read this
https://twitter.com/koditips/status/919215043832623104

Buzz Marshall

• +29/-2
  • Puff, Puff, Pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 05:46:00 pm »
not sure what the whole point of making things more colorful is...

as far as the twitter page and the "Covenant Kodi Addon is the brand new generation of Exodus" statement goes thats a bit of a hoot because basically Covenant is just a renamed version of Exodus which was a renamed Genesis...

anyone taking the time to look through the source code can see that most of the code changes are cosmetic with a few other alterations or additions done to keep the addon up and working just as they would have had there never been any of the confusing name changes over the last couple of years...

seems more like as things are being played out that Covenant, Exodus and Bennu are all being integrated back into one , while the common support packages are being separated from the main addon and put back into a common support package in the same manner TVA had done...

Sara5dawn

• +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 01:45:38 pm »

I have a RD account.

Read this
https://twitter.com/koditips/status/919215043832623104

Thanks! I actually saw this after my post. Problem for me is I can't figure out how to change the color.... :-\ :-\ :-\