KodiTips Forums

Covenant+ Debrid wierd issue

Dubious

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant+ Debrid wierd issue
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:00:39 pm »
K everyone i have a real wierd one.
So my wife likes to watch survivor. We use debrid with covenant and looked for it the other night and it was gone. Other countries versions are their but not the American version of survivor. The original one. So played around and couldnt figure it out. Then on my other box i tried using covenant and it showed up, wierd, but that box doesn't have debrid set up yet so i installed real debrid and now the show is missing on that box too... Amd seriosuly just seems to be survivor. Everything else in the world still seems to show up, any suggestions?  I dont even have any ideas to try.. Seems so random to me.

gwilly7

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant+ Debrid wierd issue
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 02:38:23 pm »
They did recommend clearing cache and providers in the tools section after the most recent update.  You might try that.

Dubious

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 09:13:27 pm »
That was the first thing i tried, even re installed covenant and re activated real debrid. Can anyone else using real debrid and covenant view the american version of survivor?

jacksuarez7

• +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 10:41:35 am »
That was the first thing i tried, even re installed covenant and re activated real debrid. Can anyone else using real debrid and covenant view the american version of survivor?

Have debrid and use convenant and I have Survivor....no issues here. If it weren't for the fact that it's on a new series I would suggest that you have the hide watched button clicked which presumably isn't the case - if you have the release hub addon installed you can do a search and will pick up the episodes there, not sure why your convenant is't showing up though....