KodiTips Forums

Which Kodi Skin is best and latest?

Dylan Cooper

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Which Kodi Skin is best and latest?
« on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:01 am »
I want to know more about best kodi skins that which one is the latest kodi skin 2017?
and what is the main difference between Kodi Skins and Kodi Builds?
I want to change the Skin/interface/theme on my kodi.
Need suggestions which kodi skin is best for me? My priority is to go for a decent Kodi Skin!

flhthemi

• +11/-1
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
Re: Which Kodi Skin is best and latest?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 10:25:20 am »
Hands down I think the Aeon Nox Silvo mod is the best. BUT you have a slight learning curve using it as it is so customizable. If you set it up and get it working then start tinkering you will learn a lot about Kodi, widgets, skins and more. No need to use a build to get the art you want to use on your various screens. I make some of mine but you can find images all over the internet that can be used in Kodi. This skin will also allow you to change many of the colors it uses! All you need to have is the ability and desire to learn to use it.

Here are a few screen shots....

https://imgur.com/a/NdXDz
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:37:13 am by flhthemi »

EdT

• +3/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 05:55:33 pm »
No matter what all 3rd party skins will crash if you do not exit Kodi via the soft exit, only the default skin is bullet proof !

dada

• +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 01:45:24 pm »
Hands down I think the Aeon Nox Silvo mod is the best. BUT you have a slight learning curve using it as it is so customizable. If you set it up and get it working then start tinkering you will learn a lot about Kodi, widgets, skins and more. No need to use a build to get the art you want to use on your various screens. I make some of mine but you can find images all over the internet that can be used in Kodi. This skin will also allow you to change many of the colors it uses! All you need to have is the ability and desire to learn to use it.

Here are a few screen shots....

https://imgur.com/a/NdXDz
Currently having fun with this one