KodiTips Forums

Covenant Real debrid

Covenant Real debrid
« on: November 05, 2017, 12:34:59 pm »
So I have reauthorized my real debrid a few times and now kodi is searching and seeing premium links but when the search complete it says no streams available. If I turn off real debrid it gives me all the non premium links but only with real debrid off.

v_alesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant Real debrid
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 09:02:56 pm »
Same Here!!!

Guys any Idea how to fix? No Real-Debrid links available after Covenant update.

TonyH

• +40/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:43:27 pm »

v_alesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 11:21:58 pm »
Thank You!!
Going to url resolver and resetting the function cache has worked for me.

Bengeltje1

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 07:45:05 am »
i am using covenant and have a problem. since a month or so i cant access my series lists or any other lists anymore. it wont load and just remains on the item. if i manually search for series they are found. if i open my trakt list with f.e. resistance there are no problems and the list of my series is shown...

flhthemi

• +11/-1
  • FLHT = Harley Davidson HEMI = Dodge Challenger SRT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 08:44:51 am »
i am using covenant and have a problem. since a month or so i cant access my series lists or any other lists anymore. it wont load and just remains on the item. if i manually search for series they are found. if i open my trakt list with f.e. resistance there are no problems and the list of my series is shown...

I assume when you say "series lists" you are making reference to your trakt TV lists. Try reauthorizing trakt in Covenant's settings if you don't see any of your trakt lists. Remember if you want to see TV lists you have to enter them via MY TV Shows>TV Show Lists. Even though you can see ALL lists in either category you can't see what's in TV lists if you accessed them through a Movie menu item.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:48:44 am by flhthemi »