KodiTips Forums

Covenant no streams available

Tony5104

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Covenant no streams available
« on: November 06, 2017, 08:01:50 am »
Since the last update (1.1.28) TV and movies do not work, everything is no streams available. I tried setting playback to directory and clearing cache, no help. Have this going on with 2 computers and my firestick.

Becks 11

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant no streams available
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:46:07 pm »
Since the last update (1.1.28) TV and movies do not work, everything is no streams available. I tried setting playback to directory and clearing cache, no help. Have this going on with 2 computers and my firestick.

Tony try reading some of the comments on Kodi Addons/ Covenant, might be useful.

csg

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Covenant no streams available
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 02:56:33 pm »
Yes, no streams available and also, buffering and just stopping. At the worst possible time. As if someone is aware of my viewing and hates me! Lol! I canít watch anything hardly. I have to click thru movies and tv shows for hours! to find something till I get so frustrated I just give up and go back to disgusting cable tv. I have reinstalled covenant and even started completely over with fresh install of kodi then covenant then add ons. Very frustrating! I have IPVanishVPN. I have a netgear router. Iím using a fire tv, second edition.