KodiTips Forums

Same episode over and over again

Daphne

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Same episode over and over again
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:37:29 pm »
Hi there,

I was watching Vampire diaries on Kodi/convenant and I've fished season 1 & 2. Now I am at season 3 and did not have any problems until episode 14. Everytime I want to watch episode 14 I get episode 1 of season 3. And also when I try episode 15, 16, 17, 18 etc! Everytime I get the same episode. Same story when I go back to episode 1, 2, 3, 4 etc (the ones I already have seen without any problems) I get the same freaking episode! >:(

Can any of you help me out here?   

Caresse20

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Same episode over and over again
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:42:41 pm »
Hi there,

I was watching Vampire diaries on Kodi/convenant and I've fished season 1 & 2. Now I am at season 3 and did not have any problems until episode 14. Everytime I want to watch episode 14 I get episode 1 of season 3. And also when I try episode 15, 16, 17, 18 etc! Everytime I get the same episode. Same story when I go back to episode 1, 2, 3, 4 etc (the ones I already have seen without any problems) I get the same freaking episode! >:(

Can any of you help me out here?

Same here!!!!! I've been watching Chicago P.d. and last night it started playing the same episode regardless of which episode I clicked on. I tried AHS...same thing keeps playing the same episode regardless of what episode I click on.

nepia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:41:37 pm »

So am having same issue of the same episode repeating and found this which has worked

EXODUS PLAYING WRONG EPISODE FIX
Mar 19, 2017 | FIXES
1.~Click videos>VIDEO ADD-ONS>EXODUS

2~TOOLS>CLEAR PROVIDERS>CLEAR CACHE

ALSO MAKE SURE TIME/DATE IS CORRECT ON YOUR DEVICE

Just use covenant instead of exodus

Caresse20

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:35:00 am »
Daphne someone told me to go to apps menu on the firestick and go to the app manager and clear the cache for the kodi app. I did that and it worked for me. I hope this helps you out.

Daphne

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 12:16:54 pm »

So am having same issue of the same episode repeating and found this which has worked

EXODUS PLAYING WRONG EPISODE FIX
Mar 19, 2017 | FIXES
1.~Click videos>VIDEO ADD-ONS>EXODUS

2~TOOLS>CLEAR PROVIDERS>CLEAR CACHE

ALSO MAKE SURE TIME/DATE IS CORRECT ON YOUR DEVICE

Just use covenant instead of exodus

I allready use convenant!

TonyH

• +40/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 03:07:55 pm »
I think they meant follow the directions but when it says Exodus just put the work Covenant in👍🏼

Ruth

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2017, 09:59:35 am »
Ok, I have the same problem, the same episode loads over and over again. Kodi 17.6 and I'm using COLOSSUS / COVENANT. I CLEAR CACHE / PROVIDERS. The date IS correct. Just in case, I also clear everything in Chrome and have tried turning off Adblock plug-ins.
I've tried to install Maverick repro and Skynet but it won't install, keeps saying there is a dependency problem, which I've Googled how to fix but still no joy! I've uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled everything.
Some episodes that are correct simply won't play / buffer.

Something that is really weird is that I have an older laptop [windows 7], with Exodus, same Kodi 17.6 and that doesn't have buffering problems! Sadly, I can't connect it to my Samsung smart TV because it doesn't have an HDML port. I've tried using an adapter cable but even changing the graphics settings, it won't work.
The main difference between my 2 machines is Windows 10 - the one I have most trouble with, and Windows 7.

broknsymetry

• +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 08:29:45 pm »
Is this occurring with all shows or just a few/one show?  I have found that the GVideo and CDN sources often behave this way.  Try using openload or thevideo or, if you don't like pairing, estream, gorillavid, vidzi, etc..  If it is just happening with few/one show and all sources I suspect nothing can be done about it other that waiting until the providers correct the file name of the video.