KodiTips Forums

Same episode over and over again

Daphne

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Same episode over and over again
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:37:29 pm »
Hi there,

I was watching Vampire diaries on Kodi/convenant and I've fished season 1 & 2. Now I am at season 3 and did not have any problems until episode 14. Everytime I want to watch episode 14 I get episode 1 of season 3. And also when I try episode 15, 16, 17, 18 etc! Everytime I get the same episode. Same story when I go back to episode 1, 2, 3, 4 etc (the ones I already have seen without any problems) I get the same freaking episode! >:(

Can any of you help me out here?   

Caresse20

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Same episode over and over again
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 07:42:41 pm »
Hi there,

I was watching Vampire diaries on Kodi/convenant and I've fished season 1 & 2. Now I am at season 3 and did not have any problems until episode 14. Everytime I want to watch episode 14 I get episode 1 of season 3. And also when I try episode 15, 16, 17, 18 etc! Everytime I get the same episode. Same story when I go back to episode 1, 2, 3, 4 etc (the ones I already have seen without any problems) I get the same freaking episode! >:(

Can any of you help me out here?

Same here!!!!! I've been watching Chicago P.d. and last night it started playing the same episode regardless of which episode I clicked on. I tried AHS...same thing keeps playing the same episode regardless of what episode I click on.

nepia

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:41:37 pm »

So am having same issue of the same episode repeating and found this which has worked

EXODUS PLAYING WRONG EPISODE FIX
Mar 19, 2017 | FIXES
1.~Click videos>VIDEO ADD-ONS>EXODUS

2~TOOLS>CLEAR PROVIDERS>CLEAR CACHE

ALSO MAKE SURE TIME/DATE IS CORRECT ON YOUR DEVICE

Just use covenant instead of exodus

Caresse20

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:35:00 am »
Daphne someone told me to go to apps menu on the firestick and go to the app manager and clear the cache for the kodi app. I did that and it worked for me. I hope this helps you out.

Daphne

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 12:16:54 pm »

So am having same issue of the same episode repeating and found this which has worked

EXODUS PLAYING WRONG EPISODE FIX
Mar 19, 2017 | FIXES
1.~Click videos>VIDEO ADD-ONS>EXODUS

2~TOOLS>CLEAR PROVIDERS>CLEAR CACHE

ALSO MAKE SURE TIME/DATE IS CORRECT ON YOUR DEVICE

Just use covenant instead of exodus

I allready use convenant!

TonyH

• +40/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 03:07:55 pm »
I think they meant follow the directions but when it says Exodus just put the work Covenant in👍🏼