KodiTips Forums

!!

Sign up for a free KodiTips forum account and discuss Kodi tips and tricks. Get help for your Kodi problems and join in the conversation today.

URLResolver failing to get authorized by real debrid

zmanfarlee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
URLResolver failing to get authorized by real debrid
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:49:44 am »
Hey all.  On the real debrid site it says approved but I get a URLResolver error when trying to authorize debrid.  The error starts around line 730 i think.... any ideas?  Tried clean install

http://paste.ubuntu.com/25914487/

TonyH

• +41/-3
  • You have a 50-50 chance if you follow my advice 😂
    • View Profile
Re: URLResolver failing to get authorized by real debrid
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 11:08:16 am »
When you authorize or re-authorize real debrid, you need to be connected to the same network as your kodi device. You need to re-authorize from url resolver settings

zmanfarlee

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 11:19:01 am »
When you authorize or re-authorize real debrid, you need to be connected to the same network as your kodi device. You need to re-authorize from url resolver settings

Thank you for your response.  I was connected to the same network.  I did enable torguard and then disable but then reinstalled kodi to see if this was the issue.  So I don't think that was the issue but this is a new htpc build so I reinstalled ubuntu today and will see if the problem replicates but I am assuming it will.  Are you guessing I was on a seperate network cause of something in the log?  Am I stupid for thinking real debrid somehow logged my old ip when I logged in and then after turning on vpn it thought my system was from somewhere else?  I was able to confirm that real debrid will allow torguard.

Seriously thank you for responding I have been flailing all over the internet and appreciate you taking the time!

winsumlusum

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:33 am »
Linux mint 18  doesnt seem to handle url resolver authorizing real debrid  i believe it to be an os problem   does anyone know how to solve this?    thank you