No streams available after first two episodes

Ubes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
No streams available after first two episodes
« on: November 10, 2017, 09:24:40 am »
Hi

Am using Exodus and Covenant.

Have been watching a new tv series and watched the first to episodes without any trouble.

However, episodes 3 and 4 which were broadcast on October 31 and November 7 are returning no links at all. I can still find links to 1 and 2. Am using a Real Debrid account

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Ubes

broknsymetry

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: No streams available after first two episodes
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 03:56:19 pm »
What series?  I'll check my end to see if I can get any responses.

Covenant (and other similar addons) relies on TheTVDB for episode information.  TheTVDB is an open database where anyone can add, edit or delete information.  There are rules to editing but they are only loosely enforced and corrections are dependent upon users also. This sometimes results in erroneous info being used by Covenant.  In other words, those episodes might not even exist.

Also, if the episodes have not been uploaded by a provider there will not be any sources.

Ubes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 05:58:29 pm »
Hi

The series is Loudermilk.

I get the same results on Exodus, Gurzil and Genesis Reborn

Cheers 

broknsymetry

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 08:09:41 pm »
Episodes 3 & 4 appear legit, but do not appear to be available yet.  The AT&T Audience Network website currently has only Ep 1 & 2 available for viewing and this is probably the site the videos are pulled.  You'll just have to wait until they become available. :(

Ubes

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 04:57:36 am »
Episodes 3 & 4 appear legit, but do not appear to be available yet.  The AT&T Audience Network website currently has only Ep 1 & 2 available for viewing and this is probably the site the videos are pulled.  You'll just have to wait until they become available. :(

Ahh, I see. Thanks for explaining that. I'm curious as to why this doesn't happen more regularly though? Is it just a case of how popular the series is?